Friday, August 1, 2008

Lagoon

We haven't taken a "family" vacation together this summer so we opted instead to spend a day at Lagoon.
Each of the kids got to bring a friend. Alisha brought Brianne Baugh and Austin brought his cousin, Jace Torrens.

Rocket Blast Off! Just to the left of the pole is Austin with Jace in the middle on the left.Matt and Alisha are seating to the right of the pole.

Everyone but me and Austin LOVED the Wicked rollercoaster.

You can see Matt, Alisha, Brianne & Jace standing in line between the two trees. Austin cooling off in the fountain at the main entrance. It was a really hot day (about 98 degrees) so this was a good idea!

MY FAVORITE RIDE! The Tilt-a-Whirl! I rode six times (four in a row).

I just love to make it go as fast as I can. I found that riding with just Austin and I in the car was the perfect amount of weight to really get it spinning!

It was a great day and we had a lot of fun. We got there just after 11 am and by the time we left at 8:15 we were all wiped out!

1 comment:

A Musing Mother said...

Tilt-o-whirl? Are you kidding me? Remind me not to go to Lagoon with you. I'm with Matt and Alisha on this one. I'd just throw up on the Tilt-o-whirl.

Nancy