skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Kallunki Kraze
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Enjoying the deck
Alisha and Missy sitting on the edge, enjoying the sunny afternoon.
I was afraid Missy would try to jump off the edge of the deck since the railing isn't up yet but it hasn't been a problem. She's content to just lay on the corner in the sun.
1 comment:
Kallunki Family
said...
I love that picture of Alisha and Missy!
July 30, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family & Friends
Missy Fielding
Joanna & Cory Ellis
Andrea & Trent Smith
Maggie Thomas
Aimee & Corbin
Lindsay
Debbie King
Christi & Brian
Travis & Sally Wilde
Brooke Wilde
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(49)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(8)
New Appliances
Time to Landscape
Go Away!
Enjoying the deck
Starting on the deck
Our new Priesthood Holder
The addition of STONE!
Congratulations Goose!
►
May
(18)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(3)
About Me
kallunkimom
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I love that picture of Alisha and Missy!
Post a Comment