
We've needed to replace our appliances for quite a while. We got the dishwasher for Christmas because it really wasn't functioning at all. We've been waiting for the rest of them to go on sale and finally they are here!

We are switching to gas for the stove and it isn't hooked up yet but it's still much nicer to look at than the old $ 100 used stove we've been using for about 12 years!
The fridge is awesome - I'm really enjoying the freezer on the bottom and the double doors for the fridge portion. We moved the old fridge downstairs so now we have ample storage to keep our soda cold!
4 comments:
I love how your kitchen looks, beautiful! I would love a gas stove. Maybe someday :) If you haven't already gone to Albertsons go and get you soda, buy 2, get 3 for FREE!
I want to come see all the changes! Travis has been by so many times . . . and even the kids got to see the new deck (which I hear is pretty cool). Hmmm . . . I guess I'll see it next Monday night, right?
I'm totally jealous Lisa. I love remodeling. It is so much fun. Everything looks really good.
LISA!!!
I remember you love "Extremem Home Makeover" and now you are in one of your very own (minus that annoying guy with the bullhorn- what's his name?). ANYWAY everything looks so great. I love a good project. Hope all is well with you. AND BROOKE!!! WHAT'S UP! I miss you all!
Love
Jenn
Post a Comment